Tuesday, November 21, 2006

9-21-06: Console Wii-kend

Microsoft: Don't forget about me!
Do you have quick fingers? Do you want a 360 Core System? Do you have $100? If you answered yes to any/all of these questions, then Amazon just may have a deal for you. On November 23, 2006 at 11AM PST, Amazon will be offering one of these deals. Cast your vote for the 360 deal for $100!

Sony: You can have me! But at what cost?
I'm sure we've all heard of some of the PS3 horror stories by now. What, with the shootings, face-pole contact, and robberies. If you didn't want to risk your health, you could always blow your life savings.

Nintendo: Wii want to play!
The most prevalent gripe about the wii-lease is the Error #110213 people have been getting when trying to connect to the WiiConnect24 service. However, it just sounds like Nintendo's servers were flooded with requests.



You can probably figure out which console I ended up with this weekend. Yes, I camped out for 7 hours for the Nintendo Wii. Was it worth it? Hell yes. Multiplayer is the most fun I've had gaming in a long time. Also, the new Zelda is absolutely epic. Don't just take my word for it, it's getting incredible ratings.

No comments: